Wednesday 18 March 2015

I feel Like Flying



Every time I see Cars,  I feel Car games. The games made me what I am today, I am A superstar. I am a champion of the Formula 1 Racing cars’ world. I the first fight, I remembered was with a heavily laden shiny sticker-ed car, I managed to beat it by a measure quantity both of time and of distance.


Since my childhood, my parents  managed to sustain different free online car racing games for me. That’s is how I know them. They always stress upon me to play  such online games and regarded them as the only source of entertainment left in the world. “Go on”. They used to encourage me while I tried gaining upon others cars in the show.


Far across the distance and spaces between the me and my opponents, all well directed and supervised by my parents. They use to teach me when to stop, when to go on, and what's was the right method of taking over others.  The sports car games provided me the platform to master the art of driving skills which later became the foundations of my sports.


Through car parking games for boys  the exact and accurate way of parking was learned. These games have come to show me how to perfect park between two cars and to Go on.

Near or far wherever I would go the hard work of my parents would accompanied me. I believe that’s the heart touch that keeps me going, and Go on.



I pray that there soul would remain in rest and I dedicate my every victory to my beloved Parents.

 
Do you agree? If yes why not Support US:

Be the first  to Denote #YourPowerUAE @ https://www.justgiving.com/EarthHourUAE2015
Or Contact us for more details
Emirates Wildlife Society – WWF
PO Box 454891 | Dubai | United Arab Emirates

This content is written and published bAsim Ali:
pppp

wwf3
The Content is protected by Google copyrights: Content piracy policy dmca-google.
DO NOT COPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment