Friday 7 February 2014

How to Make a Valentine’s Day Your Day




Once I read about the love on the famous site regarding Quotes about life. My intentions are the same as of yours.


I want to win the hearts of the people whom I love. 

The days are slipping past my hands in the same manner as the sand slips. With only less than a week left in the special occasion, my heart is attaining the peak levels of heartbeat. The noises rising from my heart resembles the sound effects  generated through Shooting Games.




Wait, isn’t it so that  the ever growing temptations in my heart are willing to teach me something?

They are demanding my inner soul to engage in something different. My objective is the to win over the hearts of my little cute children, my lazy brother, an extra smart sister and of course one and the only my charming wife.

Like I have an access to Online net speed test to test the speed of my net connection, I wish to  have the tool with me to check my heart beat speed.

My heart is telling me to do something different on this valentine day.  I never tried  a new thing before and maybe it could be the reason why every time I felt something missing.

With respect to my cute little children my heart is signaling my smart brain to arrange different Baby Games. Thanks to my brain The question, hence arises. Simple why?



There are certain thing which every baby must learn. They should have the overall idea of life, they should attain the skills in all circles of life relating to political, social, intellectual, mental and physical. The Funny Videos and games     oriented activities are necessary in order to promise a successive life to the individual. The mystery is solved when one considers the possibilities of learning new things efficiently.  With age the mind also develops, the same objective can be achieved in the grown up by teaching them the required lessons in an interesting way.

This calls for the arrangement of different Dora Puzzle Games for my extra smart sister. I know that she has a natural desire for solving the difficult puzzles and this initiative of mine would blow her head off (with joy of course).



Next would be a challenge for me to drag a heart from my lazy brother’s chest. Ever since he is born, I have never seen him in love with any one, perhaps he is too lazy to fell in love with anyone. He would never be interested if I would suggest him to Play Dora Games along with her sisters. Every time  on the occasion of heart day, I face a failure with respect to winning his precious lazy heart. He seems to love his old and broken truck more than me.


 This time my heart tells me that I would succeed. Only I need to require my brother with such a thing that would spark his interest. My heart informs me that the nothing else but the famous Truck Games would drive him crazy.



I love my life and does not want to miss it at any cost. There is a reason. Believe me, I am mentioning my charming wife with a great pleasure. She is and will be my first love. But my objective is to achieve something extra. I want to strengthen the bond of love and affection. There are a number of ways in which this could be done. She is not like other women. The women other than her all carrying the same element of ugliness.

‘It's not at all difficult to win over the heart of your wife’. My sweet heart informs me again.
‘Only you are required to master the art of knowing ‘.




 I know what interests her the most. I have planned to present her with the latest Chicken Recipes for the upcoming event. I can already feel her in my arms.

So Valentine 2014! Here I come.



No comments:

Post a Comment